Cloud Data Architect (AWS, Azure Solution Architect)
About the role
- Develop single/multi-cloud architectures and roadmaps for various business projects at customer sites.
- Support of migration projects to the cloud
- Development of new cloud based business solutions
- Advising customers in the development of their digitalization strategy and assistance in the implementation of the strategy
- Integration of the cloud solutions into the service structures of the companies
About the profile and responsibilities
- Successful degree in computer science or natural sciences with a connection to IT/cloud computing
- Several years of practical experience in the development of cloud architectures/strategies, as well as participation in their implementation
- Proven experience as a cloud architect or cloud senior engineer
- Strong knowledge of the major cloud providers AWS, and/or Azure. Know how of other providers is an advantage
- Practical knowledge in the area of cloud migrations
- Solid knowledge of cloud automation, security, connectivity.
- The implementation of these solutions is particularly easy for you with your technical affinity
- You enjoy customer-oriented and independent work
- You show initiative, appreciate teamwork and have very good German, English, possibly French skills
- Successful target group-specific communication (stakeholders from IT and business) as well as networked, analytical and overall entrepreneurial thinking and acting version)
About the offer
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus;
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Onsite Chair Massage;
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Life and Accident Insurance;
Personal and professional development:
- German/ French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level training;
- Between 23 and 30 vacation days (21 vacation days before obtaining a bachelor’s degree);
- Flexible schedule and work from home option available;
- Days off for special events.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units, focusing on advisory business, on IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and on providing software for successful digital transformation. We also explore innovative business models with our clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in more than 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in Romania since 2007, with more than 700 employees in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timișoara and Iași. Their expertise brought value to more than 450 projects in the past 14 years.
Visit our Instagram page
Visit our Facebook page