SAP PP/PI Senior Consultant - AMS
Looking for a new colleague to join our SAP AMS Team!
As a Senior Consultant, you will work with international clients and offer Level 2 & 3 SAP support for Production Planning processes.
About the role:
- Taking full responsibility for a sub-process / functional area within SAP PP
- Good cross-module understanding of Business Processes
- Determining business requirements via consultation, business analysis, and targeted observations
- Assessing existing IT setup and infrastructure and recommending improvements
- Developing and configuring customized SAP solutions
- Managing and keeping timelines, respecting the agreed Service Line Agreements
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues to optimize performance and improve business processes
- Providing SAP system support and end-user training, transferring external know-how to the client
- Creating and maintaining long term relationship with your clients
- Documenting SAP processes and presenting progress reports
- Contribute to all phases of the software development life cycle of custom applications and interfaces including writing functional specifications, testing and collaborating with the ABAP Development team
- Contribute to the internal knowledge base by sharing experience
- Ensuring compliance with industry regulations
- Stay updated with the latest SAP solutions and Best Practices
About your work experience and skills:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Economics/IT/Finance
- Minimum 4-5 years of SAP PP experience
- Extensive Know-How of PP processes & integration
- Extensive configuration knowledge (SPRO)
- SAP PP certification is a plus
- Very good communication, presentation, and explanation skills
- Adaptable team player with self-drive
- Very good problem-solving & analytical skills
- Advanced English language, German is a plus
- Strong desire to further expand the existing SAP skills and develop professionally
- Previous interaction with ticketing tools (ex: JIRA)
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme.
- Meal Tickets, Easter, and Christmas Gift Vouchers.
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus.
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership.
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner).
- Life and Accident Insurance.
Personal and professional development:
- German Language Courses at any level.
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses).
- E-Learning System available for all employees.
- Firm-Wide and Regional level training.
Visit us on:
- Instagram page https://www.instagram.com/bearingpointromania
- Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/BearingPointRomania
- Website https://bearingpoint.services/en/
BearingPoint Business Services invented compelling products that are beyond SaaS to ensure business continuity by combining our long consulting history, technology experience and scalable expert power.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units, focusing on advisory business, on IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and on providing software for successful digital transformation and regulatory requirements. We also explore innovative business models with our clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in more than 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in Romania since 2007, with more than 750 employees in our offices in Bucharest, Iași, Sibiu, and Timișoara. Their expertise brought value to more than 450 projects in the past 15 year.