Technical Team Lead for Cloud Web-Based Applications
Meet the team
BearingPoint Products team is a complete product development team where every colleague contributes to our product's success end to end. That means we cover areas like Product Management, UI/UX, Engineering, Testing, and Maintenance. Innovation is the key, so you will work with cutting-edge technologies and the latest solutions stack (Angular, React Native, node.js, C#, SAP UI5 and many others, on SAP BTP or Microsoft Azure clouds) to achieve your career goals.
The approach is based on collaboration, communication, knowledge sharing and support, therefore come join us and be part of the tech community inside our firm.
We are looking for:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT, or a related field or higher
- 6+ years of experience as software/solution architect
- Excellent technical understanding of cloud architectures & platforms (Azure, AWS) and passion for innovative technologies
- Experience with modern software architectures, microservices, CI / CD, DevOps
- Technologies: Cloud Native/First (AWS, Azure), Docker, Kubernetes, .NET 6.0 / C#, SQL Server / Database, Containerization
- Tools: ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana), Prometheus/Grafana
- Lead and train younger colleagues
- Proactive mindset, always challenging the status quo
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and attention to detail
- Excellent written and spoken English
Nice to have:
- Relevant security, compliance experience
- Knowledge of enterprise-grade ETL processes
- Relevant Cloud architect/developer/administrator/practitioner certifications
- Conceptualize, design, and implement microservice-based cloud architectures for enterprise-grade web applications
- Functional and technical extension of our existing cloud-native architecture using best practices, design patterns and the latest technologies
- Collaborate with product owners and stakeholders to translate complex customer requirements and business cases into state-of-the-art architectural designs
- Collaborate with the development teams according to DevOps principles
- Continuous and active technology and market research on cloud services and new technologies to stay up to current trends
- Continuous improvement and monitoring of our CI / CD pipelines
- Define & monitor service KPIs
Attractive compensation package
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme.
- Meal Tickets, Easter, and Christmas Gift Vouchers.
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus.
Health and Well-being
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership.
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner).
- Life and Accident Insurance.
Personal and professional development
- German Language Courses at any level.
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses).
- E-Learning System available for all employees.
- Firm-Wide and Regional level training.
Visit us on:
- Instagram page https://www.instagram.com/bearingpointromania
- Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/BearingPointRomania
- Website https://bearingpoint.services/en/
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units, focusing on advisory business, on IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and on providing software for successful digital transformation and regulatory requirements. We also explore innovative business models with our clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in more than 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in Romania since 2007, with more than 650 employees in our offices in Bucharest, Iași, Sibiu, and Timișoara. Their expertise brought value to more than 450 projects in the past 12 years.