Frontend Development Academy
Interested in cool projects and new technologies? Join us to grow yourself in an innovative & flexible environment.
- You will have the opportunity to learn from and work with our cool web dev and software engineers
- You will receive daily mentorship and will have access to our courses and resources
- You will understand what working in a team and following a process means
- You will receive a 6-month employment contract that will extend to permanent after successfully ending the academy
- You have bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar
- You have minimum 3 months of relevant experience on one or more of the following technologies:
-HTML and CSS (BootsTrap, Responsive Frameworks etc.)
- You are proactive, self-motivated, and a highly adaptive team player
- You are an analytical and conceptual thinker
- You are passionate about writing code, and you want to get better at it
- You are fluent in English
Attractive compensation package
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus
Health and Well-being
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner)
- Life and Accident Insurance
Personal and professional development
- German/ French Language Courses at any level
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses)
- E-Learning System available for all employees
- Firm-Wide and Regional level training
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units, focusing on advisory business, on IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and on providing software for successful digital transformation. We also explore innovative business models with our clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in more than 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in Romania since 2007, with more than 800 employees in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timișoara, and Iași. Their expertise brought value to more than 450 projects in the past 14 years.
Visit our Instagram page
Visit our Facebook page