OOP Developer - Mid/Senior level
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units, focusing on advisory business, on IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and on providing software for successful digital transformation and regulatory requirements. We also explore innovative business models with our clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in more than 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in Romania since 2007, with more than 650 employees in our offices in Bucharest, Iași, Sibiu, and Timișoara. Their expertise brought value to more than 450 projects in the past 12 years.
The role is primarily focused on implementation of the business logic of a client application conceived in Appway (business process modelling platform) and the extension of it in order to support more business processes to guide efficient digital transformations.
The Appway platform uses as a scripting language the proprietary programming language with the same name.
The language is an Object Oriented programming language for which all the OOP principles (known from an OOP language like Java) are applicable.
- Good understanding of the business logic and technical aspects of client requirements and ability to translate them into functional implementation
- Responsibility & ownership for the tasks assigned: stories to be implemented, defects to be fixed
- Defects investigation, debugging and fixing activities
- Involvement in testing activities, at least for your own implemented features
- Actively participation in a Agile/Scrum team framework (including Team Meetings).
- Knowledge of object oriented programming
- Familiarity with a programming language like Java, C#, PHP, C++, Python
- A basic understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems and web application development
- Familiarity with APIs and RESTful Services
- Knowledge of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Knowledge and experience working with functional and unit testing
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automation
- Willingness to travel occasionally.
- Attractive compensation package:
· Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
· Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
· Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus;
- Health and Well-being:
· WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
· Weekly Fruit Day;
· Onsite Chair Massage;
· Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
· Life and Accident Insurance;
- Personal and professional development:
· Personal development through mentorship and coaching;
· German/ French Language Courses at any level;
· Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
· E-Learning System available for all employees;
· Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings;
· Possibility to work for top clients internationally;