Analyst for Internal Control Department
- Process & Control documentation (FW)
- Maintenance of standard process & control documents
- Maintenance & enhancement of internal control system
- Support in executing the annual control self-assessment
- Support & coordination of external audits (client & financial audit)
- Support BE Entities in the fulfillment of legal financial requirements
- Support in the creation of audit judgements & reporting to management
- Support cooperation with RQM, Compliance & Internal Audit
- The candidate we are looking for has a broad knowledge about business process and has already experience with financial accounting
- Experiences from audit work would be excellent but is not the key.
- Flexibility in our understanding should be given to also execute business travels which can also lead to international business places
- The candidate will be trained externally as also internally and will work in a larger audit team with different duties depending on the audit season, we are in. The team has lots of interfaces to RQM, the practice reviews and Internal Audit
- Availability to travel
What we offer
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus.
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Life and Accident Insurance.
Personal and professional development:
- Personal development through mentorship and coaching;
- German/ French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings;
- Possibility to work for top clients internationally;
- Between 23 and 30 vacation days (21 vacation days before obtaining a bachelor’s degree);
- Flexible schedule and work from home option available;
- Days off for special events.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units, focusing on advisory business, on IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and on providing software for successful digital transformation. We also explore innovative business models with our clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in more than 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in Romania since 2007, with more than 700 employees in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timișoara, and Iași. Their expertise brought value to more than 450 projects in the past 14 years.
Visit our Instagram page
Visit our Facebook page