(Senior) SAP Basis Consultant
- Perform S/4HANA systems administration and installation (new installations, conversions, Fiori activation/troubleshooting)
- SAP Best Practices content activation
- Execute SAP Operational Tasks - perform setup/configuration, upgrades, object transports, troubleshooting, error handling, performance tuning, and problem resolution
- Provide Technical Support for SAP - examine technical infrastructures, including transport and printer administration, job scheduling, designing, and implementing SAP operational needs
- Monitor SAP Systems Performance - monitor systems to ensure they are tuned and optimally running
- Manage SAP User Accounts - create and manage users, roles and authorizations.
- Good knowledge and experience with any of the following database systems, like MS SQL, IBM DB/2, Oracle, Sybase, HANA
- At least 3 years of experience in SAP systems administration
- For Seniors we expect a minimum of 5 years of experience and relevant customer interaction in implementation projects
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate to all levels of the business
- Availability, willingness, and openness to challenges and learning
- Fluency in English (German is a plus)
- SAP certification is a plus
What we offer:
Attractive compensation package:
• Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme
• Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers
• Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus.
Health and Well-being:
• WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership
• Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner)
• Life and Accident Insurance.
Personal and professional development:
• Personal development through mentorship and coaching
• German/ French Language Courses at any level
• Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses)
• E-Learning System available for all employees
• Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings
• Possibility to work for top clients internationally.
• Between 23 and 30 vacation days
• Flexible schedule and work from home option available
• Days off for special events.