SAP (Senior) Business Consultant (MM, PP, QM, SD, BW, EWM, S4HANA)
- As an SAP Consultant, you will support our SAP implementation and rollout projects
- You will use your know-how of SAP, for designing and implementing the process of our clients business
- You will configure in SAP the business requirements, develop specifications for programming and support the resulting implementation projects in international companies.
- You will advise our clients as part of on-site projects on functional SAP matters and thus support the reorganization of processes. This will involve analyzing and assessing customers' existing business processes, checking the use of SAP solutions and, on the basis of these results, creating a functional design.
- 2-4 years of consulting and working experience in SAP projects including good or very profound experience in implementing SAP modules
- Experience in SAP customizing and one SAP project life cycle of minimum 9 months
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, IT, Engineering, Business Studies
- English advanced
- Aptitude for problem solving, ability to work in teams, adaptability and initiative
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus;
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Life and Accident Insurance;
Personal and professional development:
- German/ French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level training;
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units, focusing on advisory business, on IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and on providing software for successful digital transformation. We also explore innovative business models with our clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in more than 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in Romania since 2007, with more than 750 employees in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timișoara, and Iași.
Visit our Instagram page
Visit our Facebook page