Senior SAP MDM / MDG Expert
BearingPoint’s Master Data Management team combines business consulting with IT solution implementation. Our master data governance knowledge enables us to transform our client’s processes. Through our process assessment and analysis methodology we gather a strong understanding of our customers’ business processes which we then translate and improve by implementing Master Data Governance solutions.
Together with an experienced project team you will assist our international customers from automotive, chemical, retail industries and many others in the development of business processes for a successful implementation of Master Data Governance solutions, SAP MDG or similar.
- You will be responsible for Master Data Concepts and Strategies and advise our clients in reorganization of processes as part of on-site projects in SAP-driven IT landscapes
- You will act as a Functional Workstream-Lead or “Trusted Expert Advisor” in Master Data projects with SAP connections
- You will support international clients by gathering business requirements, creating blueprints and specifications for developers, implementing and testing designed processes and solutions, training key client experts and supporting during and after Go Live
- 3 years+ professional experience
- proven SAP Skills – preferred in SAP MDG
- Solid understanding of the Data Objects: Business Partner, Material Master or Finance Objects
- Understanding of the business process in Sales, Procurement and Production area
- Experienced with Data Management and Data Analysis (e.g. SQL Skills)
- Ideally Project 1 previous SAP MDG Implementation
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, IT, Engineering, Business Studies
- English advanced
- Other European language: German, French are preferred, but any other second language is a plus
- Problem solving attitude, ability to work in teams, adaptability and initiative
- Travel availability of min. 50% mostly in Europe
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner)
- Life and Accident Insurance
Personal and professional development:
- German/ French Language Courses at any level
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses)
- E-Learning System available for all employees
- Firm-Wide and Regional level training
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units, focusing on advisory business, on IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and on providing software for successful digital transformation. We also explore innovative business models with our clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in more than 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in Romania since 2007, with more than 550 employees in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timișoara, and Iași. Their expertise brought value to more than 450 projects in the past 14 years.
Visit our Instagram page
Visit our Facebook page