About the project
Within our Technology segment you will support our customers in the development of forward-looking business models, IT strategies and architectures as well as in the implementation of complex, standardized and individual business applications.
- Development of data & analytics architectures and roadmaps for various business projects
- Support of data management, data governance, data catalog projects
- Concept and design of innovative data integration scenarios and use cases in modern cloud environments
- Development of cloud native business solutions
- Advising customers on the development of their digitization strategy and its implementation
- Integration of cloud solutions / data platforms into the service structures of companies
About the profile
- Development of data & analytics architectures and successful completion of a Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or natural sciences with a reference to IT/cloud computing or data platforms
- Several years of practical experience in the development of cloud architectures/strategies and implementation
- Proven experience as a cloud data engineer
- Knowledge of Big Data Tools & Frameworks, Real-time stream processing, Data Warehouse, Data Vault, Data Catalogs
- Solid knowledge of cloud automation, security, connectivity
About the offer
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus;
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Onsite Chair Massage;
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Life and Accident Insurance;
Personal and professional development:
- German/ French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level training;
- Between 23 and 30 vacation days (21 vacation days before obtaining a bachelor’s degree);
- Flexible schedule and work from home option available;
- Days off for special events.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units, focusing on advisory business, on IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and on providing software for successful digital transformation. We also explore innovative business models with our clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in more than 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in Romania since 2007, with more than 700 employees in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timișoara and Iași. Their expertise brought value to more than 450 projects in the past 14 years.
Visit our Instagram page
Visit our Facebook page