SAP PP Senior Consultant/Advisor
About the role:
Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP PP, QM and the connected solutions, whilst also looking into further development and improvements.
- Prepare comprehensive documentation required according to methodology for all modules involved.
- Prepare the design and / or development ABAP specification documentation as required to support the entire implementation effort during all project’s stages, ensuring that areas of assigned responsibility milestones and related sign-offs are achieved on time according to the implementation plan.
- Develop and communicate the detailed technology architecture and implementation strategy for solution utilizing integration with SAP WM/EWM, SAP MM, SAP CO on SAP S/4 HANA.
- Contribute to all phases of the software development life cycle of custom applications and interfaces including writing specifications, developing/debugging software, and testing.
- Execute and control all aspects of master client configuration, leading the client to design the best practice business solutions.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent working experience in business, analytics, or information technology;
- Previous working experience with SAP PP, QM (preferably S/4 HANA) modules, at least 5-7 years;
- 3-5 SAP projects implementation (Full-implementation/Roll-out), with Process mapping and design, Customizing; in different industries
- Advanced English level, German would be a plus;
- Excellent service attitude with the client satisfaction as ultimate objective;
- Eager to independently evaluate problems and finding solutions;
- Very good communication abilities with the capacity to build trusting relationships;
- Quick learner and self-driven personality for continuous improvement;
- Able to prioritize tasks and work independently.
- Available to travel
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus;
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Onsite Chair Massage;
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Life and Accident Insurance;
Personal and professional development:
- German/ French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level training;
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units, focusing on advisory business, on IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and on providing software for successful digital transformation. We also explore innovative business models with our clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in more than 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in Romania since 2007, with more than 550 employees in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timișoara, and Iași. Their expertise brought value to more than 450 projects in the past 14 years.
Visit our Instagram page
Visit our Facebook page