IT Recruitment Specialist
- Responsible for talent attraction and acquisition, including performing recruitment & employer branding activities, market research, and competitors’ analysis, mainly for IT/High Tech roles.
- Handles the End-to-End recruitment process from recruitment request to offer and acceptance, representing the first point of contact for candidates through the recruitment process.
- Identifies and uses various recruitment resources, such as universities, programs, job fairs, student fairs, websites/portals, specialized job boards, social networks, and networking initiatives, focusing mainly on the digital environment.
- Maintains accurate records about the recruitment processes.
- Studies the newest trends in recruitment and adapt them to the company specific.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase retention.
- University graduate, ideally with post-university relevant studies.
- Min. 2-3 years of relevant experience in attraction and selection of specialists in IT / High Tech / software companies.
- Active networker and out-of-the-box thinker in finding a variety of sourcing channels, mainly on digital environment.
- Knowledge of IT specific market and employment trends.
- Great communication, collaboration, and stakeholder management.
- Experience in working in multicultural & digital environments, matrix organization and virtual teams.
Other skills and competencies required:
- English language - advanced, German language - it’s a plus.
- Results oriented, Problem solving, Adaptability, Proactive and high energy attitude, Ability to work in a team environment and, same time, independently, Analytical skills (ability to collect, organize, analyze, and share information), Creating reports and sustaining presentations.
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal Tickets, Easter, and Christmas Gift Vouchers
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym and 7Card Discounts
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner)
- Life and Accident Insurance
Personal and professional development:
- German/ French Language Courses at any level
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses)
- E-Learning System available for all employees
- Firm Wide and Regional level trainings
- Between 23-27 Vacation Days
- Flexible Schedule and Work from Home Option available