Meet the team
BearingPoint Products team is a complete product development team where every colleague contributes to our product's success end to end. That means we cover areas like Product Management, UI/UX, Engineering, Testing, and Maintenance. Innovation is the key, so you will work with cutting-edge technologies and the latest solutions stack (Angular, React Native, node.js, C#, SAP UI5 and many others, on SAP BTP or Microsoft Azure clouds) to achieve your career goals.
The approach is based on collaboration, communication, knowledge sharing and support, therefore come join us and be part of the tech community inside our firm.
- 2-4 years of Frontend Development experience. For junior role less than 2 years of experience is expected.
- HTML5, CSS3, SASS preprocessor
- Writing cross-browser compatible code
- Proven experience on working with REST API Design
- Skill for writing reusable components
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Version Control – GIT
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and spoken English
Nice to have
- Experience with Agile, Scrum
- Microsoft Azure environment experience
- Execute user interface designs from product requirements and UI specifications
- Develop componentized UI architectures providing reusable UI elements
- Apply design principles and user experience to implement high-fidelity Mock-ups as well as interaction flows
- Collaborate with back-end developers to develop a scalable, standardized and flexible UI architecture
- Investigate and address possible issues in the UI
- Bug fixing
- Provide expertise and mentoring for user interface design and testing to project teams
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies
- Making complex technical and design decisions for Frontend projects
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support
- Perform code reviews
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus;
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Life and Accident Insurance;
Personal and professional development:
- German/ French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level training;
Visit us on:
- Instagram page https://www.instagram.com/bearingpointromania
- Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/BearingPointRomania
- Website https://bearingpoint.services/en/
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units, focusing on advisory business, on IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and on providing software for successful digital transformation and regulatory requirements. We also explore innovative business models with our clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in more than 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in Romania since 2007, with more than 750 employees in our offices in Bucharest, Iași, Sibiu, and Timișoara. Their expertise brought value to more than 450 projects in the past 15 years.