SAP MM (Senior) Consultant
Looking for new colleagues to join our team.
As an SAP Consultant, you will support our SAP implementation and rollout projects for our international clients.
About the role:
- Conduct customer workshops to understand business process requirements.
- Advise our clients on industry best practices in SAP MM or S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement.
- Design and implement SAP MM processes of our clients' business.
- Configure in SAP the business requirements, develop specifications for ABAP programming and support the implementation projects.
- Analyze our customers' existing business processes, map them against SAP MM best practices and create the functional design of respective processes.
- Conduct testing, training, cutover activities and support data migration for SAP MM related processes and data.
About your work experience and skills:
- Minimum of 3 years of SAP MM experience
- Minimum 2 full life cycle SAP implementations
- SAP MM certification is a big plus
- Good knowledge of SAP logistic processes and processes integration
- Aptitude for problem solving, ability to work in teams, adaptability and initiative
- Customer orientation
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Advanced English language
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus;
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Onsite Chair Massage;
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Life and Accident Insurance;
Personal and professional development:
- German/ French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level training;
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units, focusing on advisory business, on IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and on providing software for successful digital transformation. We also explore innovative business models with our clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in more than 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in Romania since 2007, with more than 700 employees in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timișoara, and Iași. Their expertise brought value to more than 450 projects in the past 14 years.
Visit our Instagram page
Visit our Facebook page