Visual Data Analyst
VA follows agile principles to develop tailor-made, state of the art business intelligence solutions in various industries. Thereby, we generate data-driven insights to address our client’s operational challenges and drive strategic business decisions.
As a Data Analyst you generate data-driven insights to address our clients’ strategic or operational challenges. Within our projects we design, develop, and implement tailored data solutions, e.g., within the realm of Visual Analytics or Low Code Platforms. Our target is to ultimately develop our clients towards data-driven decision making and data-minded organizations.
Our team is looking for Data Analysts to join us on this journey who are interested to grow into becoming a Visual Analytics Expert:an outstanding developer of compelling visual analytics solutions (e.g., QlikSense, Tableau).
Ideally candidates have at least some of the following skills / experience:
- Interest/Experience in reporting, business intelligence, automation of end-to-end processes
- Interest/Experience in processing analyzing and visualizing data (ideally experience with business intelligence platforms e.g.: SQL, Tableau, Power BI, Qlik etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and IT affinity (ideally some programming experience e.g.: C/C++, Python, Java, Ruby etc.)
Following skills are Nice-to-have:
- Experience in managing data in relational database management systems (e.g. SQL)
- Experience in RPA software such as UiPath, BluePrism, NICE, Automation Anywhere, etc.
- VBA / Macro Development skills
Join our team and help us shape the future.
Attractive compensation package
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus
Health and Well-being
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner)
- Life and Accident Insurance
Personal and professional development
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses)
- Firm-Wide and Regional level training
- Between 23-27 Vacation Days
- Flexible Schedule and Work from Home Option available