QA Automation Engineer Cloud-Based Web-Application
Meet the team
BearingPoint Products team is a complete product development team where every colleague contributes to our product's success end to end. That means we cover areas like Product Management, UI/UX, Engineering, Testing, and Maintenance. Innovation is the key, so you will work with cutting-edge technologies and the latest solutions stack (Angular, React Native, node.js, C#, SAP UI5 and many others, on SAP BTP or Microsoft Azure clouds) to achieve your career goals.
The approach is based on collaboration, communication, knowledge sharing and support, therefore come join us and be part of the tech community inside our firm.
We are looking for:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT, or a related field or higher
- 4+ years of experience in test management or quality assurance
- Enterprise-grade experience in defining, owning and documenting testing and quality assurance processes
- Experience with writing and maintaining high quality test cases
- Experience with Azure DevOps (or similar tools) for managing work items and creating test plans
- Proactive mindset, always challenging the status quo
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and spoken English
Nice to have:
- Experience of scalability- load- and stress testing
- Experience with .Net, Angular (Typescript), Cypress
- Experience with test driven development
- Experience with Agile, Scrum
- Experience with Sonar Cube or other relevant code-quality tool
- Actively manage and be responsible for the concept, planning, preparation, and execution of our software tests and quality assurance activities
- Understand the application in depth, always stay up to date with new developments and customer requirements
- Continuous management of test data of the application
- Continuous extension and monitoring of test automation
- Ownership/Management of manual test plans
- Coordinate the distribution of testing tasks in the team
- Continuous reporting of testing status to the management
- Ownership of all release testing activities
- Able to lead and train junior colleagues
- Support with testing documentation
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme.
- Meal Tickets, Easter, and Christmas Gift Vouchers.
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus.
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership.
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner).
- Life and Accident Insurance.
Personal and professional development:
- German Language Courses at any level.
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses).
- E-Learning System available for all employees.
- Firm-Wide and Regional level training.
Visit us on:
- Instagram page https://www.instagram.com/bearingpointromania
- Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/BearingPointRomania
- Website https://bearingpoint.services/en/
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units, focusing on advisory business, on IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and on providing software for successful digital transformation and regulatory requirements. We also explore innovative business models with our clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in more than 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in Romania since 2007, with more than 750 employees in our offices in Bucharest, Iași, Sibiu, and Timișoara. Their expertise brought value to more than 450 projects in the past 15 years.