SAP Ariba Consultant With German
About the team
BearingPoint’s Sourcing & Procurement team combines business consulting with IT solution implementation. Our procurement knowledge enables us to transform our client’s procurement processes. Through our process assessment and analysis methodology we gather a strong understanding of our customers’ business processes which we then translate and improve by implementing an eProcurement solution.
- Advising leading global industrial companies on the scoping, design and implementation of innovative solutions in the area of source-to-pay and supplier relationship management;
- Supporting our customers in the optimization of sourcing & procurement processes with SAP Ariba or other eProcurement tools;
- Driving customer success and satisfaction;
- Supporting Customer Acquisition Management in the region;
- People mentoring and driving successful personal development of team;
- Creating and managing satisfied partners in the region, upholding BearingPoint’s preferred partner status (SAP Ariba and other providers).
- Eligible for full-time employment;
- Willingness to travel (up to 80% - post COVID);
- English AND another European language such as French or German;
- University degree on min. Bachelor level (preferably in economy/business/finance field);
- At least 1 end-to-end implementation experience with SAP Ariba or other eProcurement tools (project management, consulting, functional lead, etc.);
- Strong business understanding of Procurement and Accounts Payables processes, and experience in business process improvement;
- Interest in the design and integration of IT solutions in connection with business issues;
- Leadership role or key individual contributor role in this domain (e.g. project management);
- Basic understanding of ERP systems, SAP MM and/or SAP FI/ AP background is a plus;
- Personality we like: energetic, disciplined/self-driven, honest, committed, team player.
What we offer
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus.
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Life and Accident Insurance.
Personal and professional development:
- Personal development through mentorship and coaching;
- German/ French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings;
- Possibility to work for top clients internationally;
- Between 23 and 30 vacation days (21 vacation days before obtaining a bachelor’s degree);
- Flexible schedule and work from home option available;
- Days off for special events.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units, focusing on advisory business, on IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and on providing software for successful digital transformation. We also explore innovative business models with our clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in more than 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in Romania since 2007, with more than 700 employees in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timișoara, and Iași. Their expertise brought value to more than 450 projects in the past 14 years.
Visit our Instagram page
Visit our Facebook page