SAP HCM Technical Consultant (HR-PA, HR-OM, HR-PT)
- Responsible for customizing SAP HR-PA, HR-OM, HR-PT in close collaboration with all BearingPoint Group's HR departments
- Translating internal clients’ requests and needs into actionable tasks;
- Describing layout of HR processes in SAP HR creating, updating, and providing training.
- Testing newly released apps and supporting their integration in SAP HR.
- Monitoring of interfaces between SAP and HR Related Products (SF/PeopleDoc/Talentsoft) and preparing change requests for the developer.
We are looking for
- 3-5 years experience in working with HR Systems;
- Very good understanding of SAP ERP
- Good technical and business understanding of cross-field corporate HR procedures and systems;
- Ability to act as a bridge between the various HR departments (non-technical people) and the IT department, as well as to identify and forward complex technical issues;
- Excellent collaboration skills;
- Fluent in English or German would be a plus
- Attractive compensation package
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus
Health and Well-being
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner)
- Life and Accident Insurance;
Personal and professional development
- Personal development through mentorship and coaching
- German/ French Language Courses at any level
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses)
- E-Learning System available for all employees
- Firm-Wide and Regional level training
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units, focusing on advisory business, on IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS, and on providing software for successful digital transformation. We also explore innovative business models with our clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in more than 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in Romania since 2007, with more than 700 employees in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timișoara, and Iași. Their expertise brought value to more than 450 projects in the past 14 years.
Visit our Instagram page: instagram.com/bearingpointromania
Visit our Facebook page: facebook.com/BearingPointRomania