Compliance Management Consultant
We offer consulting that combines strategy with technology and merge entrepreneurship with the spirit of innovation. Together with our expert teams, you will work in exciting projects and support our international clients from the financial services sector in operational and strategic issues related to compliance.
As a BearingPoint consultant, you will use your skills to support our clients in shaping the (digital) realignment in Banking & Capital Markets around topics such as Sustainability, efficiency and growth. You will support our customers in the project management or technical management part in the implementation of current requirements, focusing on Compliance: anti-money laundering and terrorist financing, know-your-customer/know-your-enterprise, non-financial risk management, capital market compliance, conflict of interest management, Data Privacy.
• Ambition to design and implement a future oriented, effective and efficient Data and Technology Driven Compliance and Non-Financial Risk Management
• Interest/Experience in the field of Compliance and/or Non-Financial Risk Management (Governance, Organization, Processes, Applications and Operations)
• Interest/Experience in one or more of the following Non-Financial Non-Financial Risk types as Money Laundering, Sanctions/ Embargos, Fraud/ABC, Capital Markets Compliance (especially Trade Surveillance), Data Privacy, Information Security, Business Continuity and Sustainability
• Technical background (Compliance IT-infrastructure, applications and data management incl. data exchange methods). Understanding of IT architecture, application and data management with focus of compliance and/or non-financial risk management
• German and English advanced
• Bachelor or master’s degree in Economics/IT/Finance
• Strong analytical skills and IT affinity (ideally some programming experience e.g. Matlab, R, C++, Python, SQL, VBA)
• Availability to travel if needed
Attractive compensation package
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus
Health and Well-being
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner)
- Life and Accident Insurance
Personal and professional development
- German/ French Language Courses at any level
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses)
- E-Learning System available for all employees
- Firm-Wide and Regional level training
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units, focusing on advisory business, on IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and on providing software for successful digital transformation. We also explore innovative business models with our clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in more than 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in Romania since 2007, with more than 550 employees in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timișoara, and Iași. Their expertise brought value to more than 450 projects in the past 14 years.
Visit our Instagram page
Visit our Facebook page