Order to Cash ( French)
This role is a key one in the communication between international project teams and top management; the position has technical and as well as Financial and Accountancy responsibilities.
SAP Contract Opening
- Change of opportunity status in CRM.
- Create Chargeable (CO) or Non-Chargeable (NCO) orders.
- SAP Contract booking
- Check SAP data.
- Prepare invoice attachments.
- CreateDebit Memory Request and launch approval flow.
- Issue and send invoices.
- Extract for the Aging Report all necessary data with the delayed payment invoices.
- Inform the engagements team regarding the late payments and collectpromises of payment.
- Calling or emailing clients to check receiving of invoices and get promises of payment.
- Dunning lettersif applicable.
Estimate to Complete Preparation
- Check hours registered by the engagement teams in SAP.
- Check expenses registered by the engagement teams in SAP.
- Check of Freelancer invoices.
- Validation Adjustment of thebillable WIP.
- Consideration of WAR.
- Information about referred revenue.
- Display client bonus.
- Adjustment of spent plan.
Project Controlling and Closing
- Project budget review.
- Extension booking if needed.
- SAP Contract closing
- Getting reference letters.
- University graduate and Economical Background
- Basic commercial understanding
- French and English advanced
- Previous experience in Order to Cash or other Finance Operations process is an advantage
- Good MS Office, especially Excel.
- Other skills and competencies required: good communication skills, Team Player, flexible and open minded
- Result orientated, willing to work, dedicated, reliable, trustworthy, diplomacy
- Able to prioritize tasks.
Attractive compensation package
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus
Health and Well-being
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner)
- Life and Accident Insurance.
Personal and professional development:
- Personal development through mentorship and coaching;
- German/ French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings;
- Possibility to work for top clients internationally;
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units, focusing on advisory business, on IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and on providing software for successful digital transformation. We also explore innovative business models with our clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in more than 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in Romania since 2007, with more than 700 employees in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timișoara, and Iași. Their expertise brought value to more than 450 projects in the past 14 years.
Visit our Instagram page
Visit our Facebook page