HR Admin & Health & Safety Professional
- Responsible for Health & Safety related requirements, ensuring together with the external provider the Company meets its statutory obligations in all areas of health, safety, and welfare at work (specific knowledge, support for training, recommend specific prevention measures, keep updated H&S company and individual files, organize H&S Committee, support the H&S training for the visitors, periodically check work equipment, fire extinguishers and medical kits for first aid, etc.).
- Responsible for occupational medicine.
- Responsible for other allocated HR Admin processes, such as: pre-hire and onboarding, employee files, timesheet and absence management, employee benefits, payroll input, etc.
- Ensures employee relations for HR topics in a continuous, timely and qualitative way.
- Manages the collaboration relationship with HR suppliers such as: health and safety, medical providers.
- Contributes to HR processes improvement and standardization.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase retention
- University graduate, ideally with post-university relevant studies.
- Health & Safety training and certification mandatory.
- Min. 2-3 years of relevant HR experience with specific HR knowledge: Health & Safety, occupational medicine, labor code, pre-hiring & hiring process, employee file, payroll, meal vouchers, employee relationship, etc.
- Other specific trainings: HR inspector training would be a plus.
- Very good Excel skills, previous reporting experience would be a plus.
- Knowledge in using an HR information system – SAP HR user experience would be a plus.
- Passion for Health & Safety and HR Admin work, very strong collaboration, great communication, and stakeholder management
- English advanced
Other skills and competencies required
- Results oriented, Problem solving, Adaptability, Proactive and high energy attitude, Attention to details and data accuracy, Proactive attitude, Ability to work in a team environment and, same time, independently, Analytical skills (ability to collect, organize, analyze, and share information), Creating reports and sustaining presentations.
Attractive compensation package
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus
Health and Well-being
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner)
- Life and Accident Insurance
Personal and professional development
- German/ French Language Courses at any level
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses)
- E-Learning System available for all employees
- Firm-Wide and Regional level training
Visit our Instagram page https://www.instagram.com/bearingpointromania
Visit our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/BearingPointRomania
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units, focusing on advisory business, on IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and on providing software for successful digital transformation and regulatory requirements. We also explore innovative business models with our clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in more than 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in Romania since 2007, with more than 750 employees in our offices in Bucharest, Iași, Sibiu, and Timișoara. Their expertise brought value to more than 450 projects in the past 15 years.