Business Project Management Officer with German
Meet the team
BearingPoint Products team is a complete product development team where every colleague contributes to our product's success end to end. That means we cover areas like Product Management, UI/UX, Engineering, Testing, and Maintenance. Innovation is the key, so you will work with cutting-edge technologies and the latest solutions stack (Angular, React Native, node.js, C#, SAP UI5 and many others, on SAP BTP or Microsoft Azure clouds) to achieve your career goals.
The approach is based on collaboration, communication, knowledge sharing and support, therefore come join us and be part of the tech community inside our firm.
Minimum of two years' relevant experience (preferably in IT software development).
- Cross-cultural communication, adaptability to international environments.
- Good presentation skills and financial understanding.
- Focus on goals, problem solving, resilience, and persistence in achieving results.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Administration, or a related field.
- Strong leadership and moderation skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and technicalities.
- Highly organized and technically proficient.
- Excellent interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.
- Fluent German and English is necessary.
- Organize meetings with board members, partners, local or international managers, local and international teams, both announced or adhoc,
- Prepare the agenda, facilitate the meetings, keep everything on track,
- Perform executive assistance duties, highly responsible, confidential, and sensitive nature,
- Provide meeting summaries and follow up on open topics until their completion,
- Keep accurate details in CRM - Create leads/Opportunities,
- Develop contract status reports,
- Provide the forecast for BBS Products Revenue,
- Create weekly / monthly sales effort status reports,
- Single point of contact for efficient communication between different managers and departments,
- Keep updated the online Product page,
- Manage marketing activities such as launching digital campaigns (LinkedIn / Google Ads), reporting the performance of digital campaigns
- Create reports based on external and internal stakeholder's requirements,
- Data gathering, processing and analysis,.
- Developing new reports, suggests new solutions for new advanced reports; continuous improvement and change implementation (seeks the optimal way of data collection and processing and if this request is to be recurrent, creates a process for the report preparation on regular basis)
- Data quality management,
- Mapping and analysis of the processes related to own activity and the project
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme.
- Meal Tickets, Easter, and Christmas Gift Vouchers.
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus.
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership.
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner).
- Life and Accident Insurance.
Personal and professional development:
- German Language Courses at any level.
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses).
- E-Learning System available for all employees.
- Firm-Wide and Regional level training.
Visit us on:
- Instagram page https://www.instagram.com/bearingpointromania
- Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/BearingPointRomania
- Website https://bearingpoint.services/en/
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units, focusing on advisory business, on IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and on providing software for successful digital transformation and regulatory requirements. We also explore innovative business models with our clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in more than 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in Romania since 2007, with more than 750 employees in our offices in Bucharest, Iași, Sibiu, and Timișoara. Their expertise brought value to more than 450 projects in the past 15 years.