(Senior) SAP EWM Consultant
- SAP implementation in the area of Logistics, specifically customizing of S/4HANA: Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) and Stock room management (SAP LE-WM)
- You will use your SAP know-how to design and implement our clients’ business processes in the logistics functional area
- You will customize in SAP the business requirements, develop specifications for programming and support the resulting implementation projects in international companies.
- You will advise our clients as part of on-site projects on functional SAP matters and thus support the reorganization of processes.
- Template testing: test case creation, integrative test case running, identifying; describing and monitoring defects; analyzing root causes
- Responsible for key-user training sessions and creation of corresponding documentation
- Preparation and support of Fit/Gap-workshops to identify system and process requirements and template alignment.
- After go-live support in material flow for inbound, put-away and outbound processes in SAP S/4 HANA EWM
- Minimum 3 years of consulting experience in SAP EWM projects
- Experience in SAP EWM customizing and ideally at least one SAP project life cycle
- Technical background (system integrations, data exchange methods) is an advantage
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, IT, Engineering, Business Studies
- Fluency in both written and verbal English is a must. German and/or French is an advantage
- Aptitude for problem solving, ability to work in teams, adaptability and initiative
- Ideally having SAP Certification: SAP Extended Warehouse Management
- Travel: availability to travel for projects up to 60% of working time - depending on the project requirements
- Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus
Health and Well-being
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner)
- Life and Accident Insurance
Personal and professional development
- Personal development through mentorship and coaching
- German/ French Language Courses at any level
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses)
- E-Learning System available for all employees
- Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings
- Possibility to work for top clients internationally
- Between 23 and 30 vacation days (21 vacation days before obtaining a bachelor’s degree)
- Flexible schedule and work from home option available
- Days off for special events
*Not applicable during the pandemic/ work from home.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units, focusing on advisory business, on IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and on providing software for successful digital transformation. We also explore innovative business models with our clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in more than 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in Romania since 2007, with more than 750 employees in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timișoara, and Iași.
Visit our web page
Visit our Instagram page
Visit our Facebook page
Visit our LinkedIN page