Senior SAP FI/CO Consultant - AMS
About the role:
- Support on FI/CO projects or functionalities, communication with the operating departments, members of the team and consultants having regards to deadlines and capacity
- Prepare functional designs and system configurations, also be involved in the deployment of the designed business solution
- Preparing test scenarios, as well as decision-related documents and Change Requests in the FI/CO area
- Developing of concepts for optimization of the FI/CO processes in collaboration with the operating department (digitalization, process standardization and automatization with innovative solutions)
- Support, preparing and handling of trainings for the operating departments, key-user, etc.
- Reach and achieve project aims and outputs
- Contribute to increased productivity and motivation of the team
- Communicate closely with the ABAP development team
- Build professional relationships with clients, management and team members to ensure delivery of proposed solutions.
- Minimum 3 years of SAP FI/CO module experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience with S4HANA
- Functional/technical proficiency in the support services or in implementation projects
- Knowledge in CO (Cost Center Accounting, Profit Center Accounting, Profitability Analysis, WBS, Internal Orders, Planning & Budgeting) and in Bank Management (EBS – Electronic Bank Statement, BCM – Bank Communication Management, Bank reconciliation)
- Knowledge on ticketing tools like Remedy or Service now to handle Incident management and Request management
- Excellent cross-module knowledge – FI, CO, TRM, PS, MM, SD etc.
- Adept at translating business requirements into technology-enabled solutions for clients, based on best practices
- Support in facilitating workshops to collect business requirements or identifying gaps, issues and workaround solutions
- Familiar with SAP support packs, legal changes, upgrades, enhancement packs, OSS messages
- Team player with exceptional communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and analysis skills
- Fluent in English, German would be a plus
- Available to travel up to 20% if requested by the client
- Certification in FI/CO/TRM module
- Experience with SAP Fiori
- Experience in Cash Management, Liquidity Management, In-house Cash
- Knowledge or experience in SAP Cloud solutions
- Experience in working with interfaces and integration with third party systems
- Experience with BW reporting in FI area
- Previous experience with managing and mentoring junior level consultants
- Experience in pre-sales and project proposals
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme.
- Meal Tickets, Easter, and Christmas Gift Vouchers.
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus.
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership.
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner).
- Life and Accident Insurance.
Personal and professional development
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses)
- Firm-Wide and Regional level training
- Between 23-27 Vacation Days
- Flexible Schedule and Work from Home Option available
Visit our Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/bearingpointromania
Visit our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/BearingPointRomania
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units, focusing on advisory business, on IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and on providing software for successful digital transformation and regulatory requirements. We also explore innovative business models with our clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in more than 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in Romania since 2007, with more than 700 employees in our offices in Bucharest, Iași, Sibiu, and Timișoara. Their expertise brought value to more than 450 projects in the past 15 years.