Full Stack Frontend with .NET/Node.js Developer
Meet the team
BearingPoint Products team is a complete product development team where every colleague contributes to our product's success end to end. That means we cover areas like Product Management, UI/UX, Engineering, Testing, and Maintenance. Innovation is the key, so you will work with cutting-edge technologies and the latest solutions stack (Angular, React Native, node.js, C#, SAP UI5 and many others, on SAP BTP or Microsoft Azure clouds) to achieve your career goals.
The approach is based on collaboration, communication, knowledge sharing and support, therefore come join us and be part of the tech community inside our firm.
We are looking for:
- 2+ years of End-to-End Project Development experience
- Real production experience with dedicated backend frameworks such as Node.js / .NET
- HTML5, CSS3, SASS preprocessor
- Proven experience on working with REST API Design
- Strong understanding of DB concepts and experience with dedicated ORM
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Proficient in fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Skill for writing reusable components and libraries across the project
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Excellent written and spoken English
Nice to have
- Experience with Agile, Scrum
- Experience with both Code first and Database first approaches
- Microsoft Azure environment experience
- Execute user interface designs from product requirements and UI specification
- Develop componentized UI architecture providing UI elements
- Apply design principles and user experience to implement high-fidelity Mock-ups as well as interaction flows
- Collaborate with back-end developers to develop a scalable, standardized and flexible UI architecture
- Investigate and address possible issues in the UI
- Bug fixing
- Provide expertise and mentoring for user interface design and testing to project teams
- Participate in the development and maintenance of the software applications
- Build, manage and support various components of infrastructure
- Focus on continuous integration and continuous delivery of our core products
- Setup, monitor and backup development and test environments
- Define the build and release process and implement them in all environments
- Provide support for existing applications
- Perform code reviews
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme.
- Meal Tickets, Easter, and Christmas Gift Vouchers.
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus.
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership.
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner).
- Life and Accident Insurance.
Personal and professional development:
- German Language Courses at any level.
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses).
- E-Learning System available for all employees.
- Firm-Wide and Regional level training.
Visit us on:
- Instagram page https://www.instagram.com/bearingpointromania
- Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/BearingPointRomania
- Website https://bearingpoint.services/en/
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units, focusing on advisory business, on IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and on providing software for successful digital transformation and regulatory requirements. We also explore innovative business models with our clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in more than 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in Romania since 2007, with more than 750 employees in our offices in Bucharest, Iași, Sibiu, and Timișoara. Their expertise brought value to more than 450 projects in the past 15 years.