Data Driven Data Governance Enthusiast
About the role
We are looking for highly motivated people who want to work in an international team, on concrete projects and innovative service development in analytical banking.
Don’t wait to apply even if you miss out some skills from the “ideal profile”-section :). We are ready to train you on the job and develop your profile according to your career ambition.
- Meta data management (MDM), defining and modelling the end-to-end data lineage
- Functional customizing of a MDM tool (concrete Ab Initio Metadata Hub, but also other tools like Informatica Axon, D-Quantum etc.)
- Technical analyses of ETL (e.g. Informatica) for validating the technical data lineage
- Design and implementation of cloud based BI platforms (concrete MS Azure)
- Requirements engineering for cloud based architectures
- Design and implementation of BI reports (Power BI/ Tableau)
- Design and implementation of Data quality management including DQ data model and DQ reporting & dashboards
- SQL knowledge
- Advanced English knowledge
Nice to have:
- Python knowledge
- Banking/ Leasing Know How
- German language knowledge
About the offer
Attractive compensation package
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus;
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Onsite Chair Massage;
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Life and Accident Insurance;
Personal and professional development:
- German/ French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level training;
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units, focusing on advisory business, on IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and on providing software for successful digital transformation. We also explore innovative business models with our clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in more than 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in Romania since 2007, with more than 700 employees in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timișoara, and Iași. Their expertise brought value to more than 450 projects in the past 14 years.
Visit our Instagram page
Visit our Facebook page