Do you want to join an exciting, growing team that wants to hear your ideas? A team that wants you to be up to date on the latest Microsoft technologies?
Working in BearingPoint you will be joining a team that is passionate about building innovative, high-quality software for its clients. You will be working in agile teams with all the support and training you need.
At BearingPoint we are growing quickly and we are currently hiring developers with strong knowledge of .NET to join our Software Development team.
- Proven experience of coding and working in a Microsoft development and production environment, in particular management and support of the Microsoft IDE project set i.e. Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server and GIT
- Proven experience and strong knowledge of software delivery practices, modern delivery methodologies (including Agile), i.e. the ability to understand how a delivery project works and the constraints that they are working in
- Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle as it pertains to the .Net framework
- Knowledge and experience of Modelling
- Knowledge and experience of Web, PubSub, Batch
- Proven ability to write automated scripts using PowerShell, SQL
- Proven experience of SQL database monitoring tools and database optimisation standards;
- Proven experience of software build and release management processes.
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus;
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Life and Accident Insurance;
Personal and professional development:
- German/ French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level training;
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units, focusing on advisory business, on IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and on providing software for successful digital transformation. We also explore innovative business models with our clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in more than 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in Romania since 2007, with more than 700 employees in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timișoara, and Iași. Their expertise brought value to more than 450 projects in the past 14 years.
Visit our Instagram page
Visit our Facebook page